Monday, September 3, 2007

Introduction

I decided that Apple is less likely to make any improvements I suggest unless more people suggest the same. So, I created this blog to make comments on and talk about apple products and hopefully get others to read it and follow the link to apple to suggest the same fixes or improvements.

First, my name is Tom. I am 29 years old and a full time student at the University of Arizona. I have only been using Macs for the last year when I used money from a summer internship to buy my 13" Macbook. However, I have built and configured both windows and linux boxes over the years (less on the linux, more on the windows). I feel this gives me a good ground to knowing what some types of applications should do. Since I've been using OS X 10.4 I have been quite happy with most of the built in software. But, occasionally I come across a bug or desire a feature that isn't standard that I believe should be. Thus, this blog was born. If anyone agrees or doesn't agree with anything I've said, please leave a comment and let me know. I want to know why you don't agree. However, I do ask that you try to be professional about it, try not to be insulting. If people can't follow that simple rule, I'll be forced to approve all comments and I really don't want to do that. Also, I'll include a link to Apple's feedback page for OS X 10.4. Please use that link to help me promote get through to Apple and get some real changes made.

With that, I'm off. Look for my next post about Apple Mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment